Españ0l Inglés Japonés

The business started in 1955, with a constant location and brand name development; shareholders have always been the same family searching for reside clients within the Automotive Industry , and in response since then to the Electrical Industry.
We are suppliers for Ford Motor Co. and CFE since 1959.

Our philosophy of constant and direct attention to the customer, has led, to relocate our facilities to our customers door. In addition, the client can request materials, practically every day, under a monthly production schedule, giving absolute certainty to their requirements.

The group has a constant philosophy of care which enables to continue estableshing centers of production, in the areas close to our customers, with the formal commitment to certify the quality of the products.
Copyright 2011